Life is more than a journey, I like to see it as a colourful tapestry. I feel fortunate to meet so many wise persons who every day teach me a little bit more about life, about who I am and where I want to go.
Thanks to all travellers, teachers, friends and family, near and far.
- Zaira Leal: Dear maestra and mentor of mine, pure light, published author, certified teacher and spiritual guide, specialized in Tantra and Ayurveda. www.zairaleal.com
- Ashley Ludman: One of the shining stars on my way, creative teacher, life coach, author, Breathwork facilitator and much more. www.ashleyludman.com
- Bijan Anand: Another shining star and special being. A guide and retreat partner. http://bijan-anand.blogspot.com/
- Cris Chávez: Incredibly creative and fun teacher and musician www.crischavez.com
- Gaby Zermeño: Certified Anusara Yoga teacher, and another light on my way (through Mexico) www.premayoga.com.mx
- Benita Galvan: Colorful certified Anusara Yoga Teacher .www.heartcoreyoga.com
- Jeff Fisher: Another amazing Anusara teacher who left traces of his teachings and beautiful light in me and so many others around the globe.
- Caroline Klebl: Master of classic Yoga philosophy – who I took my first deep practice with in Ashtanga Yoga. www.sourceofyoga.com
- Lucy Beckwith and Oliver Ball: Two of my first yoga teachers in Spain who introduced me to this magic world of compassion, discipline and joy.
- Flavia Gargiulo: Exceptional designer and creator of Miaeyoga’s logo, as well as the design of the campaign ConscienciAgua. www.flaviagargiulo.com
- Alex Costello: Traveller and photographer, author of most of the website photos. www.alexcostellophotography.com
- Kiko Pizá: Industrial and graphic designer, who co-working with Sandra González, helped me to elaborate and design my homepage. www.kikopiza.com
- Beàta Czifrik - amazing friend and creator of the Miaeyoga Macramé Necklace.