“Under your skin, the moon is alive” – Pablo Neruda
Conscious Cycles has taken form thanks to my own journey with my period.
During years of study and work I have discovered a revolutionary vision that helps me live my Cycle with respect and integration. One of the first thing I learnt was to prevent the depressive thoughts that in my case used to kick in during my premenstrual days, and instead use and redirect that strong energy. Nowadays I observe, and even enjoy, the natural changes in my body and mind, and the particularity it is to be a woman and a cyclic being.
Through the years many of my coachees and yoga students have also come up with questions in regards to the cycle, and regards to PMS and menstrual pain. We have worked with this holistically, addressing body, mind and all areas in life, to understand better the cyclic nature; to be able to prevent and alliviate pain, and cultivate cycle awareness.
Conscious Cycles is a project that is alive and always in movement; it has been growing and developing reflecting the need of young girls and women of all ages, to be able to relate to their body in new ways, to find solutions to the pain and other problems related to their period.
Getting to know your cycle is an integrated ongoing journey, working holistically with all aspects of life and of your whole body-mind-soul system, to better understand yourself and everything related to your cycle, and live harmoniously with the natural changes.
We are cyclic beings, wonderful; simple and complex at the same time. Not only your hormones, but also your constitution, your body memories, belief systems, traumas, your posture, habits, and what you eat, have all an influence on how you experience the different phases of your cycle.
The holistic approach of Yoga and Ayurveda has been the foundation to develop the method I call CICLO FLOW, which is intended for:
- Women who wish to find regularity and balance in their cycle, preventing and alleviating physical pain as well as emotional distress and PMS, without traditional medication.
- Women who look for an alternative and personal support, in order to get to know their cycle from new points of views, being able to navigate through their month with more confidence and respect towards the natural changes in their body.
- Women who want to discover the magic and the power of their cycle, knowing better how to take advantage from – and flow with the energy in every phase, cultivating their power, purpose and authority as Women.
In 3 months programs, the individual sessions offer online meetings for personalized guidance and support. We work with 100% focus on your intentions with your cycle, finding ways of observation, understanding and self care. You will not only learn how to apply natural ways to prevent or alleviate pain or PMS, but it will also be a journey of self discovery and growth. You will find the keys in your cycle to access your potential as a woman and a person.
You will get a file with learning material, exercises for self observation etc, articles, audios and videos.
In this process of personalized holistic coaching:
- We look for solutions on your specific problems and we work for understanding and integration, and towards your intentions and dreams for your menstrual health and for your life.
- Pain and discomfort will be less remarkable, and possibly disappear.
- You will establish daily and monthly routines that support this process.
- Through a process of self-awareness and understanding of your cycle (that may include: specific exercises of movement, breath and posture, recognition of the source(s) of your pain/PMS or “cycle issues”, sometimes changes in your diet and natural supplements), you learn how to prevent and soften pain or other issues related to your cycle.
- You connect to the inherent power of the cycle and you will learn how to navigate and take advantage of each phase.
- You will connect to your innate strength and power, to recover your authority as a woman, and enjoy the creativity and energy that emerge from your cycle.
If you want to know how this could work for YOU in your unique situation, book a 30 min free session HERE
Group connection is essential to discover your cycle and what we share with our sisters and ancestors through thy cyclic phases such as menstruating years, fertility, menopause, and postmenopause. There might also be doubts, traumas, pathologies, losses, that need to be heard, seen and recognized. Share and be listened to, can give a great relief and open for more understanding. The strength as a woman and human being lies in her capacity to accept change, regenerate and transform. Getting together that strength is multiplied, and that force is very necessary in our times.
To feel different in every phase; sensations that come and go, like patience, energy, appetite, will, levels of performance; ALL changes throughout your month.
As a woman, to find out what each phase mean to you and organize your life (training, commitments, social life, work, family), only a little bit more in harmony with your cycle, will give a 180º change to your personal and professional fields, and you may feel more balance and serenity in all areas of life.
“Women who are standing in their power are essential to shifting paradigms; these pioneers are a balm to an ailing world.”
– ALisa Starkweather (founder of «The Red Tent Temple Movement»