The other day I had a very nice conversation with a student and friend in Germany (we meet online) She mentioned how she has been enjoying her surroundings this summer. She was amazed that many of her neighbors and friends are now discovering their closest parks, villages and forests for the first time. As humans, we have the tendency to want to travel far, and the farther we get, more beautiful, special, and exotic. I will always love traveling and discovering new places, but I am realizing, and I guess we all are, that these challenging times we are living now are inviting us to stay home and travel within. When we sit on our meditation cushion or on our yoga mat it is a time to remember how it is to just Be. It is something very exotic in that!
- Through times of deep shifts, it becomes even more crucial to listen within and be in the present moment:
- close your eyes and take three deeper breaths – this calms the nervous system and helps you to be Here.
- discover your closest surroundings, spend as much time as possible in nature!
- be practical and be in your body; dance, move, do yoga, work in your garden or with any handicrafts.
- practice compassion. We are all in this world together, let’s not forget that!
- we are all in this together but our needs may of course be different. I have realized I should not expect that other people feel and need the same things as I do, and we can experience the same happening in so many different ways! So let’s stay open and Listen to one another. There is so much to discover in other people and how they experience the world. That may also be a very exotic journey!
Enjoy the ride of your exotic inner journey!! I would be pleased to give you support through life coaching, breathwork or yoga. All are powerful tools to reach, understand and shift patterns, to find balance, stress relief and center. Set up a free first appointment and we can together find out a suitable practice or guidance for you. email@example.com
I offer one to one sessions – for those of you who want a personalized practice on a certain time that suits you! We can work with posture, flow and body awareness, breath, meditation, conscious movement, strength, balance… focusing on your needs!
Also see PDF for group classes!
Private sessions to work with Your NOW. Coaching means movement – in the direction that you chose! My approach is holistic, so we can use tools such as visualization, breath, relaxation, stress relief and body awareness, together with the coaching tools that include listening, questioning, answering, discovering for your self your intentions and potentials. Sometimes it is necessary to observe old patterns to be able to let go of them and welcome new ways of being – with yourself and others! Coaching supports you in your present moment and on your way!
One to one sessions – Your breath as tool to reach deeper layers of yourself, release tensions and let go of thought patterns and old belief systems. We use different classic Pranayama as well as Wim Hof basic technics and Breathwork.
Also see PDF for group sessions!
After our spring meditations, meeting every Tuesday and Thursday on Zoom, I got very positive response from many of you. We will continue on the same schedule, starting October 6th. See more info here to sign up to single sessions or commit to 10 sessions.
Donation based classes
I will continue to give donation based classes supporting different causes on certain occasions. Also, every Wednesday we will meet on Zoom for a 30 min practice of Sun Salutations and meditation. These sessions will all be donation based, and funds will go to different projects and NGO:s.
Look out for my next email where you will find out how yoga strengthens the immune system, and I will give you some Ayurvedic and Yogic tips to stay centered and energized through the shifts of autumn!
Photo: Jodi Nelson on Unsplash